So mostly what I’ve been doing to keep busy and keep my mind off the jet lag has been hanging out with my grandpa, mowing the lawn, going to the library, and THIS!
The question is… what do I do with these? I like them! I want to turn them into a bigger project! But…. what?
1. Toilet or loo - n. correct terms for “bathroom”
2. Trousers are what you wear on your legs. Pants are what you wear under your trousers.
3. Aston Villa all the way.
4. Wales is going to beat out almost any other place you can name in terms of beauty.
5. There is a difference between ordinary coffee and filter coffee. There is also a difference between ordinary tea and Earl Gray tea.
6. Swiss people named Mirjam make the best friends a person could ask for. And the silliest.
7. Every city with a coast line should do beach missions.
8. God speaks in a clear and audible voice. We have to be listening to hear it.
9. The Bible is the most interesting book you can read.
10. Magnum bars are the world’s greatest invention.
12. Everyone needs alone time.
13. Yaw’right means hi, not how are you.
14. God loves every single person even when I don’t.
15. Squash is a drink.
16. The British are precious and need Jesus.
17. Koreans can’t make ‘f’ sounds.
18. Summer really can be cold. Really.
19. Saying goodbye sucks.
20. Missions are not just for those going to other countries. It’s just as important to share Jesus at home as it is abroad.
My purpose is to glorify Jesus with every moment of every day. It’s pretty fantastic.
I see your face in every sunrise
The colors of the morning are inside your eyes
The world awakens in the light of day
I look up to the sky and say
I see your power in the moonlit night
Where planets are in motion and galaxies are bright
We are amazed in the light of the stars
It’s all proclaiming who you are
I see you there hanging on a tree
You bled and then you died and then you rose again for me
Now you are sitting on your heavenly throne
Soon we will be coming home
When we arrive at eternity’s shore
When death is just a memory and tears are no more
We’ll enter in as the wedding bells ring
Your bride will come together and we’ll sing
I see your face